Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Life of the Unemployed

Today I took my grandmother to the doctor. Then we went to lunch with my uncle, his office manager and her son, who works there also, and a friend. We went to China King Buffet, one of my youngest brother's favorite restaurants. I then dropped off two job applications, Joann's Fabrics and Dress Barn, which is the job I hope I get. No the waiting begins...will I hear from either place? Will I get a job? Will I have to stand on my head and beg? Well, I guess that is going too far, BUT I really hate the waiting.

During this time of unemployment, I promised myself that I would accomplish everything that I couldn't do while working...of course, I didn't. However, I have been reevaluating my life and how I spend my time and I have been making an effort to do more of the things I want to accomplish. I started making an effort to be more aware of what I am eating and working at not having as much of the junk as before. I am also working on my crafts more, as space allows. Next week I am hoping to start & finish going through some of my things in storage, reorganize and maybe get rid of some things.

Today I accomplished one more goal...start walking/exercising more. I walked and I did some weight training. I feel so much better for it, physically. Tomorrow I will probably hurt more, but am thrilled to be motivated to be moving.

Dwell refreshed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog