Thursday, July 30, 2009

Evening/Dusk/Sundown




My favorite time of the day is at sundown/dusk. It is a peaceful time for me; I especially enjoy getting outside (spring/summer/autumn) and just walking as the sun is going down and into the dusk there after.

Sunsets are a blessing each day; each one is different.

Tonight, the moon is about half full and shining brightly amid the blues, purples, pinks and oranges of the sundown. Seeing the palm trees outlined against the dusk sky was another sight I observed tonight (see example picture below). Last night it was a momma duck with her little chicklets (10 of them), floating along in the irrigation canal.


It is a fitting end to each day, my being privileged to walk at dusk each day.


Dwell refreshed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog