Friday, June 17, 2011

June 2011

Job hunting again & house sitting again...


Have had one interview, but nothing came of it; the house sitting is okay, just a little tired from insomnia (it takes a couple of days to settle in).  The dog snoring doesn't help the insomnia! 


I really like living in Michigan; it is so different than California.  I'm not just referring to the weather, but things like I actually hear birds chirping and there are bugs everywhere.  Where I'm from in California, there doesn't seem to be as many birds and the bugs are usually just flies.  The air also smells fresher here in Michigan and on cloudless days, the sky looks bluer and brighter.  I'm really hoping to get a permanent position in Michigan; I'd love to stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog