Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Daily Verse: Proverbs 18:10

Proverbs 18:10


The name of the Lord is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.


At my church, we sing a chorus with these words; every time we sing it, it gets stuck in my head...which isn't a bad thing...it is a favorite chorus of mine.

This morning, while I was reading this verse and meditating on it, the following went through my head and I wanted to share it.



Wall of protection,
surround me
Hear my voice, O Lord
enemies encamp about me
Danger is lurking in the way
guide my footsteps as you promise
teach me each and every day

Your blessing glorious
provide for me
until the end when you say
'Come away'

I run to you
no problem too big or too small
in Your infinite wisdom and power
You answer before I call.



Dwell refreshed

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog